Birthlight members pricing
Non-Birthlight members pricing
* 1 single bed with shared bathroom (for 8 bedrooms) + breakfast
** 1 single bed with ensuite bathroom + breakfast
This is a rare opportunity to stay in a well-known college and experience an exclusive taste of Cambridge University, whilst attending a birthlight conference. Accomodation is at the conference venue, Girton College.
Breakfast: full English breakfast
Lunch: buffet lunch
Dinner: pre-dinner drink reception , 3 course served Gala dinner
For any questions regarding our conference options above, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Extra night’s accommodation
If you wish to stay in the accommodation for an extra night the prices are:
Wednesday night 21 September (single, ensuite b&b) : £99.00
Wednesday night 21 September (single, shared bathroom, b&b): £65.00
Friday night 23 September (single, ensuite b&b) : £99.00
Friday night 23 September (single, shared bathroom, b&b): £65.00
Post conference workshops
There are 3 post conference workshops on Saturday 24 September.
The cost for a workshop (per person) is £50 if paid via online banking or £52 via Paypal.
Terms & Conditions
If you are unable to attend, you may nominate a substitute delegate. This should be done by email no later than one week prior to the start of the conference.
Cancellations made on or before the 31 August 2016 will be accepted and a refund of 90% of the booking charge will be given. No refund will be made for cancellations after this date.
2. We reserve the right to change the conference speakers due to an illness and/or any other unforeseen circumstances.
3. We reserve the right to change the conference venue.
4. We reserve the right to cancel the conference up to one month prior to the conference.
5. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to delegates’ property.
6. Your personal information will not be shared with a third party.