Dianne has been a midwife since 1983 and teaching about waterbirth since 1989. Her work has taken her all over the world, from Australia, China, United States and India. She has written numerous articles with a new version of her book “Revisiting waterbirth – an attitude to care” published Palgrave Dec.2011.
Dianne works as an expert witness, University lecturer and maintains her clinical skills on a midwife led and consultant unit at a local hospital. She is director for clinical governance Waterbirth international and waterbirth consultant to Wenzhou Oriental maternity unit China. In 2014 became midwife advisor to Wellness mother and baby Hyderabad India.
In 2005 Dianne became freelance to expand these roles within her company www.midwifeexpert.com. Since this time Dianne has continued to work around the world and develop new roles and interests as:
• 2010 A trustee to APEC.(Action on PreEclampsia)
• 2012 Appointed specialist professional advisor to CQC
• 2013 Gentle birth guardian educator
• 2014 Stakeholder for NICE UK
• 2014 Specialist advisor for Care quality commission